Great Service From Your Realtor
Expect Great Service From Your REALTOR®
Many REALTORS® are buyer specialists who focus on helping people successfully find and buy the homes they’ve always wanted. One benefit of using their services is that they hear about listings right when they come on the market – in fact, sometimes even before they’re on the market. And that’s just the first step. When they work for you they will:
- Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining their professional responsibilities to you, including complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability
- Help you explore your financing options and, if required, refer you to some excellent mortgage professionals so you can make the best possible mortgage decision
- Save you time by regularly searching the market for affordable homes that meets your criteria
- Email your specific home requirements to top producing agents in the area so they know they have a qualified purchaser
- View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. They can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice
- Provide consultation in relation to your written offer to purchase a home, with all terms approved by you
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you and take care of all the documentation details
- Keep you fully informed about all activities that lead to the transaction closing
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
In short, they’ll provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer’s service.
So when you decide to buy a home, or if you hear that any of your family and friends are looking to buy, be sure to take advantage of the knowledge, experience and professionalism of a REALTOR®. Please don’t hesitate to call if you have questions, we would be happy to help!